Where I’m Going
- Saturday, September 27, 10 AM–4 PM: 1000640http://www.ccbfestival.org/Chappaqua Book Festival, Chappaqua, NY. Open to the public.
- Wednesday, October 1: Winston School, Short Hills, NJ
- Tuesday, October 7–Thursday, October 9: Campbell County School District/Campbell County Public Library, WY
- Thursday, October 9, 7 PM: Signing event, 1000640http://www.gillettechamber.com/events/eventdetail.aspx?EventID=4249Campbell County Public Library, 2101 4-J Road, Gillette, WY. Open to the public.
- Wednesday, October 22–Friday, October 24: Keynote and school visits, librarian convention, Pell City, AL
- Wednesday, October 29, 7 PM: A round-robin reading of “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow” with Lev Grossman, Caitlin Macy, Mandy Keifetz, Tonya Hurley, Randy Cohen, Mark Chiusano, and Elda Rotor, 1000640http://www.centerforfiction.org/calendar/the-legend-of-sleepy-hollowThe Center for Fiction, 17 East 47th Street, NYC. Open to the public.
1000640http://bit.ly/PLteachMajor U.S. Tour for Seven Wonders #4: The Curse of the King. Details to come! During this tour, one
unlucky school will be afflicted enjoying a full day with me as a teacher! Enter the sweepstake by clicking the photo to the right. And no promises on the toga.